I thought I’d just write another update and my learning from the ketogenic eating plan, intermittent fasting, and HIT training, 6 months in!
Briefly my learning so far;
– body fat and circumference diminished substantially
– Overall body weight down 15kg
– Better overall energy
– Much better overall wellness
– Side effects occasional night time cramping and disturbed sleep, but helped with magnesium supplementation.
– It pays to mix up the eating so my holiday for instance I upped the exercise, upped the eating, did no fasting and had more carbs and came back off holiday trimmer (and lighter).
– I believe also more rest, sleep and recovery helped overall. (Less stress hormones)
– Back off holiday I’m back to 2-3 meals a day and back into ‘normal’ routine. Keeping my eating window smaller where possible.
– I have had plateaus of change, so the change of eating and exercise helped move things on
– I have lost ‘weight’ and bodyfat quicker before, but put it back on after finishing the ‘challenges’ – this now is my lifestyle, not a phase.
– I’m quite shocked/amazed/disappointed how I look in the first picture but realise my health and wellness, are not being as jeopardised by heading more into the second picture. I am NOT going back to the first picture EVER.
Ive had my 70 point blood test results back also and will report soon.
Back to my PT life hacks next week!