Sports Massage therapy in Bristol
Sport massage is ideal for helping sore or fatigued muscles recuperate, particularly following periods of intense exercise, injury rehabilitation, or when the body has been suffering from general stress.
If you have an on-going muscular ‘niggle’ or can feel constant tension in a particular area, sports massage therapy can help break down scar tissue and therefore allow the body’s own healing mechanism to be more effective.
Sports Massage Benefits
- Increased blood circulation, improving the supply of oxygen to all tissues
- Stimulated Lymphatic flow, aiding removal of toxins and waste products
- Nourished skin
- Scar tissue is softened and adhesions may be freed
- Relieved muscular aches and pains
- Relaxed and rejuvenated
- ‘Time out’ for yourself
- Safe, physical contact
- Relieved stress
- Sense of health and well-being
We recommend regular massage to help you maintain and improve muscle function, posture and range of movement that can enhance your everyday lives and sporting activities.