Nick Dobson is the new Sports Massage Therapist at Personal Space. His new client first time offer is £25 for forty five minutes of massage.
Nick explains sports massage:
Muscles feeling tight and fatigued? Are you training lots but not resting and recovering properly? Do you feel like you would benefit from Sports Massage Therapy? Do you know what Sports Massage Therapy is? Well, here is what Sports Massage Therapy is and how it may benefit you.
Sports Massage Therapy refers to manipulation of the body’s soft connective tissues such as muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia. It helps with soft tissue imbalances and issues caused by repetitive and strenuous physical activity and trauma. Sports Massage Therapy can be used pre-, during and post-exercise and can benefit performance and recovery and prevent injury.
The manipulation of the body’s soft tissues can promote physical, physiological, psychological and neurological changes that aid sports performance, recovery and quality of life. Some examples of these benefits include:
- Reduced muscle tension and pain.
- Improved lymphatic drainage, blood flow and removal of waste products such as carbon dioxide.
- Reduced discomfort from Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness after exercise.
- Improved posture, joint range of motion and flexibility.
- Improved muscular and skeletal alignment.
- Reduced psychological and physical stress and improved relaxation.
- Increased sense of wellbeing.
- Reduced neurological excitability i.e. your nerves become more relaxed.
Currently, I am offering a New Client 1-hour Initial Consultation Appointment for the bargain price of £25. This includes a 15-minute initial consultation to discuss the reasons for you seeking sports massage therapy along with relevant medical and personal information. This is followed by a 45-minute sports massage treatment where I use a variety of sports massage techniques to benefit your presenting information from the initial consultation.
To book your New Client Initial Consultation, visit www.infinitysportsclinic.co.uk, select ‘book a session’ and select the Initial Consultation Sports Massage Therapy Appointment option. The current times that you can book your Sports Massage Therapy appointment are as follows:
Monday 12pm – 8pm
Wednesday 7am – 12pm
Friday 7am – 2pm
I will be offering massage sessions of 30 mins, 45 mins and 60 mins. More details and usual prices below:
- 30-mins (£28) – Ideal for less complex cases in more specific areas. If you are looking for just one or possibly two areas to be treated, then this appointment length is ideal.
- 45-mins (£37) – Ideal for regular maintenance or for larger, but less complex areas. We can focus more on one or two areas or treat a variety of areas.
- 60-mins (£44) – This is best suited for larger areas, more complex cases, or if you simply wish to enjoy a longer treatment session.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more information, contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07538345767.
Best wishes, Nick.